[content_band inner_container=”false” class=”mas” border=”none, top, left, right, bottom, vertical, horizontal, all” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” bg_pattern=”” parallax=”true” bg_video=”” bg_color=”#EAEAEA” bg_video_poster=””]This is a great topic that someone requested on the podcast page the other day. Learning to improvise is one thing. Learning to comp with your LH while your RH improvises is a completely different story. So in this podcast I go over 5 key points that will help you practice your LH comping with your RH improvisation. I know you’ll love it! Enjoy!
[x_video_embed type=”16:9″] [/x_video_embed]
- 1. Practice LH Chords with rhythms. Long, short, upbeats, downbeats.
- 2. Practice spontaneous LH comping by itself.
- 3. Practice creating repeated rhythmic ideas with LH while RH improvises
- 4. Practice leaving a bar of space with RH for LH to Comp
- 5. Practice having conversation between hands while RH builds ideas.
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!