Jazz Piano School Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Jazzpianoschool.com (JPS.) sometimes referred to as the “Jazz Piano School.” This is your agreement with Jazzpianoschool.com. By joining the website and continuing to use it you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement and any changes we may make from time to time (“Agreement”).
Digital Product Policies
- Since there is no way to recover a product once downloaded, there are no refunds for downloaded
- All download sales are
- If you have difficulty downloading your purchase, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help
- $1 dollar trial memberships will bill at the regular membership price of $47 automatically after 30 days. By entering this agreement you agree to be re-billed at the end of 30 days at a price of $47 and recurring every 30 days thereafter. To avoid being re-billed, cancel your membership anytime within the 30 day $1 trial period. The $1 trial membership is only available to first-time JPS members. Members who have had any level of membership previously in JPS are not eligible for this membership.
- Recurring subscriptions renew automatically at the end of each term. For instance, if you signed up for a monthly membership on January 1st, a month from your signup date (February 1st at 12AM EST midnight), you will be billed again. You can cancel at any time and it is your responsibility to cancel your membership. You must cancel your account at least 3 business days prior to renewal to ensure that you are not billed
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee refund period. After 30 days refunds will be granted based on “Jazz Piano School’s” A Money Back Guarantee refund will be honored one time per member only.
- You authorize us to charge your credit card or other approved payment facility for all costs and charges you lawfully owe, until this Agreement is cancelled or terminates. You are responsible for informing Customer Service (email@example.com) at least 3-days before renewal to avoid being charged for the next auto-renewal.
- You understand that Jazz Piano School membership is a subscription service. If you choose to sign up for a monthly membership (Beginner, Intermediate, etc.), you understand and authorize that your account will automatically renew until cancelled, and give permission for such billing transactions to take
- The system is not setup to send an email before payment, so please make a note of your renewal payment date or visit your account to view your active memberships and purchase
- Non-recurring memberships DO NOT auto-renew. These memberships are billed only once. At the end of the term, your membership to Jazzpianoschool.com will be cancelled and you will lose access to the site. Upon cancellation, all download points, credits, downloads or other membership “perks” will be deleted from your
30-Day Piano Success Guarantee:
- This is a 30-Day money back Guarantee no questions asked. One Money back Guarantee Refund may be issued per customer per product.
- If someone buys the same product that they have previously purchased and exercised a 30-day refund for, we reserve the right to not issue a refund for that specific product.
- If we suspect an individual is attempting to “work the system” we reserve the right to exercise an “All Sales Are Final” policy for that particular person.
Membership Site Usage:
- Our memberships are for individual use only. If you are a school or private studio, please contact us for a discounted bulk
- Downloading chapters without authorization, using a screen-capture program to ‘save’ the movies or trying to view movies that you are not subscribed to is prohibited and may result in termination of your account without refund. The system tracks usage and any abuse of the system will result in a temporary or permanent locking of your
- Using profanity or posting rude remarks on the forums or any other community on this site is prohibited and may result in termination of your account without refund. Our goal is to keep this a place where all musicians of all levels can be productive and
- All materials appearing throughout Jazzpianoschool.com other than public domain material and electronic messages, is the copyrighted property of Jazzpianoschool.com or of those credited as providers. These materials are strictly for the noncommercial home use of you, the Subscriber, and except as expressly permitted in this Agreement may not be copied, redistributed or used in any way, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of com.
- Subscriber accepts the Services of the Jazzpianoschool.com Websites “as is, where is” and at Subscriber’s own risk. Subscribers are liable for the consequences of their activities and/or their breach of this Agreement notwithstanding termination of
Subscriber represents and warrants that he or she:
- Will not violate any applicable laws or regulations of any state or federal legislature or regulatory body;
- Will not redistribute the material on the site to anyone;
- Will not plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or “moral rights (droit moral)”.
- CHARGEBACKS: Your IP address is recorded along with timestamp of your transaction. We will use this information when dealing with chargebacks. If a purchase was made in error, please contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to
- com can terminate your subscription or access to all or part of the service at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
- com will make all reasonable efforts to have the Services available on a 24-hour basis, excluding normal network administration and system down time, but if access is suspended or interrupted, liability will be limited to restoring access to the Services as soon as practical.
- Subscriber will indemnify Jazzpianoschool.com, its providers and its corporate affiliates and employees against any losses arising out of any claim which if proved true would constitute a breach of any of Subscriber’s representations and warranties
- All transactions made with Jazz Piano School are governed by the laws of the State of California And Providence Plantations, without giving effect to its conflict with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- No employee or agent of Jazz Piano School has the authority to vary any Jazz Piano School policies or the terms and conditions governing any
- Jazz Piano School is not responsible for typographic
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com