The 5 Easy Steps To Get Started
- #1 Listen to a jazz cd
- #2 Familiarize yourself with the piano
- #3 Learn your major scales
- #4 Learn your major and minor triads
- #5 Learn your chord symbols
Notes on the piano for step #2
Major Scales for step #3
Major and Minor Triads for #4
Chord Symbols for step #5
- You just see the letter alone: C, or D, or F
- You will see “m” or “-” or “min” next to the letter.
- i.e. “C-“, “Fmin”, “Ebm”
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!
(Note: Do you want to start learning more about jazz piano in a way that’s organized and structured? Are you looking for a starting point? If so, check out our FREE beginner guidebook to get the scoop!)