- 1. Practice continuous eighth notes with both approaches at the beginning of your improve line, middle and end. Land on chord tones on beat 1 only to start. Practice over 2-5-1’s
- 2. Combine approaches in the same manner over 2-5-1’s
- 3. Practice approaches in your improve at 50bpm over Autumn Leaves.
- 4. Use continuous eighth notes
- 5. Use broken improve lines however you please.
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!