- Bullet Points
- 1. Play tonal center and sing it. Play your first diatonic interval and sing it. ( major 2nd.)
- 2. Play key center then sing first interval WITHOUT PLAYING IT. ( Repeat these steps through all diatonic intervals)
- 3. Come up with tunes or memory triggers for each interval going up and down. Leave in comments below what you came up with!
- 4. Use interval sheet to write down these memory triggers for yourself.
- 5. Play tonal center and try and sing all the intervals based off the tonal center without playing them.
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!