[content_band inner_container=”false” class=”mas” border=”none, top, left, right, bottom, vertical, horizontal, all” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” bg_pattern=”” bg_image=”” parallax=”true” bg_video=”” bg_color=”#EAEAEA” bg_video_poster=””]You’d be surprised how much information gets left out about gigs. This information could make or break your success at the gig or with the band leader. Do you want more gigs or don’t you?
How to prepare for gigs. Here is what you should know.
- #1 Time- What time should you arrive. What time is downbeat. When are the breaks. What time does the gig end.
- #2 Payment – How much are you being paid.
- #3 Address – Always confirm the address of the gig.
- #4 Attire – What should you wear. Always ask if you are going to change anything.
- #5 Venue – What is the venue of the gig. Bar, club, restaurant, coffee shop?
- #6 Music – What type of music are you playing. Standards, latin, Sinatra, reading from the real book?
- #7 Atmosphere – Is the gig for a celebration, background music, birthday, dinner party. Find out the mood.
- #8 Equipment – Always triple check your equipment!
- #9 – Is food or drinks included in the gig? 😉
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!