How to prepare for gigs. Here is what you should know.
- #1 Time- What time should you arrive. What time is downbeat. When are the breaks. What time does the gig end.
- #2 Payment – How much are you being paid.
- #3 Address – Always confirm the address of the gig.
- #4 Attire – What should you wear. Always ask if you are going to change anything.
- #5 Venue – What is the venue of the gig. Bar, club, restaurant, coffee shop?
- #6 Music – What type of music are you playing. Standards, latin, Sinatra, reading from the real book?
- #7 Atmosphere – Is the gig for a celebration, background music, birthday, dinner party. Find out the mood.
- #8 Equipment – Always triple check your equipment!
- #9 – Is food or drinks included in the gig? 😉
If You Enjoyed This Episode…
Please share it! All you have to do is click on one of the buttons below.
Also if you wouldn’t mind leaving a review in itunes. It only takes a second to help the show increase in the rankings!
Thank you for all your support!